Yes. If you are dis-enrolling a dependent due to divorce or death, you are required to submit a copy of the final judgment of divorce, or recorded death certificate to the Plan. In the event of divorce, you must notify the Plan within 60 days of the date of your divorce in order for the dependent to receive individual COBRA rights.